* COVID-19 - All classes are now online, streamed live via Zoom
All classes are £6.50 and they can be booked via our new website:
Class Block Booking
To Secure and guarantee your mat each week
Please contact me directly to reserve your space
One class per week x 6 consecutive weeks : £45
(equivalent £7.50 per class)
Two classes per week x 6 consecutive weeks : £84 (equivalent £7.00 per class)
BACS transfer payments are kindly preferred. Details will be given on confirmation of your space
*Please review T's & C's below*
£9.00 per single session -bookings and payments made online via:www.equilibriumpilatesonline.co.uk
*Please review T's & C's below*
One-to-one (1 hour) £40
Two-to-one (1 hour) £45
*Please note additional milage costs may be added*
Private Group / Retreats & Events
Please get in touch to discuss your needs
Equilibrium Cornwall - Terms and Conditions
(Last Reviewed 02/20)
• All blocks must be paid for in full, in advance, and are relevant to a specific day and time of class.
• No refunds or discounts are given if you are unable to attend individual sessions.
• All courses are non-refundable once your block has commenced.
• Payments are preferred via bank transfer. Details will be given on confirmation of your space. Under the reference please add your name. Please send a confirmation message or email if possible to confirm paymentIf you require a receipt, or wish to be invoiced, please let me know.
• If the instructor is unable to make a class with less than 48 hours of notice, you will have the option to roll the class on to the following week, or to be refunded the equivalent cost.
• Participants will be informed of any holidays/ weeks/ days off as soon as possible and classes will roll on to the following week.
Block Booking - Catch Up Sessions
• Individual sessions missed by class participants may be taken in the form of Catch Up Classes, subject to availability. Catch up classes are only available to clients who have block booked. These spaces will be in other timetabled classes, often at different times and days.
• A minimum of 48 HOURS NOTICE of your non-attendance is required to qualify for a Catch Up class.
• All Catch Up sessions MUST be taken within your individual block time band and may not be carried over.
• Catch Up sessions are subject to availability and are NOT GUARANTEED.
• All pay-as-you-go sessions are subject to availability and must be booked and paid for online and in advance at https://bookwhen.com/equilibriumcornwall
• Refunds of any online bookings require a minimum of 24 HOURS NOTICE. A £2.00 administration charge will be taken for all refunded classes.
• It may take up to 7 days to process and receive your refund.
• If a class has to be cancelled by the instructor, funds will be returned in full.
Private Pilates, Classes, Events & Retreats
• Cancellation/Rescheduling: To cancel or reschedule a session, the customer must email, telephone (leaving a voicemail if necessary), or text message. Please do not contact me to cancel or rearrange an appointment via any forms of social media.
• Adequate notice for cancellations: This must be received at least 48 hours before the session was due to take place.
• Instructor cancellation: Sessions cancelled/rescheduled by the Instructor will be re-arranged at a time mutual to both parties. I will endeavour to give as much notice as possible in the event this occurs.
• Timing: Please consider any questions queries that you may have prior to your session. If you need to discuss any issues with me please be aware this may have to be included in your allowed session time and not in addition to.
• Discretion is held to waive any, or all of the above stipulations in exceptional circumstances.